Dynamic Tags for Elementor free version is a very easy and useful feature of Elementor. It is also known under the denomination “Dynamic content“.
Dynamic content lets you take content from somewhere on your WordPress site and automatically insert it into your Elementor designs. But this feature is reserved for owners of the pro version of Elementor.
We have implemented “Dynamic content” and “Custom CSS” for the free version of Elementor.
However, this version is not compatible with the pro version.
Explore the dynamic tags list
In this post, you shall learn more about what dynamic content is and some of the ways in which it can benefit you.
The name of the tags must be sufficient to understand the rendering and its use. But specific tags that are not intuitive are commented here.
To open dynamic tags list, click the Dynamic icon in the upper right corner of the field.
Dynamic content Site
- Statistics: display some interesting count about posts, pages, cpt, plugins… Go to the next section for more explanations
- Shortcode image : very useful il you want to display an external image link from your CDN with a shortcode
Dynamic content for Post Grid
- Post/Authors : use this tag to filter by authors the ‘Post grid’ component of the distribution
- Post/Custom fields keys/values : use this tags to filter with the Custom Fields the ‘Post grid’ component of the distribution
- ACF/ACF field keys/values : use this tags to filter with the ACF plugin the ‘Post grid’ component of the distribution