Image gallery for Elementor free version is a new component that extends the basic functionality of Elementor. It helps you create and organize image galleries on any page of your site.
This allows you to display more photos in less space while also making it easier for users to browse them.
You will showcase and share your image collections and visually engage users with your site.
The component Image gallery implements featured filter and viewer.
- Image with title, text and link
- 4 display modes. Masonry, grid, justified and Metro
- 7 different block styles
- … Tons of other settings
masonry layout with metro mode
- Using Masonry layout with Metro mode.
- The Metro mode can only be apply to the first image.
- You can define one or more labels for each image and constitute a filter with which you can navigate between images.
grid layout mode
- Image gallery in grid layout mode
- Apply ratio (0.8) to keep a rectangular image
- Viewer disabled
justified layout mode
- Image gallery in justified mode
- Viewer enabled