Image gallery for Elementor free version is a new component that extends the basic functionality of Elementor. It helps you create and organize image galleries on any page of your site and allows you to display more photos in less space while also making it easier for users to browse them.
You will showcase and share your image collections and visually engage users with your site.
The component Image gallery implements featured filter, viewer and Dynamic tags and four layout mode.
Follow this link for the documentation.
Masonry layout with metro mode
- Using Masonry layout with Metro mode.
- The Metro mode can only be apply to the first image.
- You can define one or more labels for each image and constitute a filter with which you can navigate between images.
Masonry layout mode with card skin
- Using dynamic image to link image from a CDN
- Image gallery in masonry mode
- Content displayed as a card
Slider layout mode
- Image gallery in slider mode
- Content layout card
- Slider transition effect Creative
- Image ratio 3:2
Justify layout mode
- Image gallery in justify mode
- Viewer enabled