Image gallery for Elementor free version is a new component that extends the basic functionality of Elementor. It helps you create and organize image galleries on any page of your site and allows you to display more photos in less space while also making it easier for users to browse them.
You will showcase and share your image collections and visually engage users with your site.
The component Image gallery implements featured filter, viewer and Dynamic Tags.
Follow this link for the documentation.
Table of Contents
Masonry layout with metro mode
- Using Masonry layout with Metro mode.
- The Metro mode can only be apply to the first image.
- You can define one or more labels for each image and constitute a filter with which you can navigate between images.
Slider layout mode
- Image gallery in slider mode
- Content layout card
- Slider transition effect Creative
- Image ratio 3:2
Grid layout mode
- Image gallery in grid layout mode
- Images are external to the site and are linked with the dynamic tag ‘External image’
- Apply ratio (0.8) to keep a rectangular image
- Viewer disabled
Justify layout mode
- Image gallery in justify mode
- Viewer enabled
This component uses the libraries Isotope, ImagesLoaded David DeSandro
The librairy collagePlus
The librairy Fancybox for the viewer