Dynamic Media for Elementor free version allows you to add your dynamic media from an external link when you use the control ‘Image’ from Elementor.
You conserve all the properties and options that the Image widget provides.
Very useful to display your images from your CDN.
This component implement the dynamic tags mechanism for Elementor free version and is not compatible with Elementor PRO.
Choose image control and click the dynamic tags icon
Select URLs/Shortcode media from the list
Add the shortcode code
The link provided by a CDN display the content in a webpage not the direct image link.
How to obtain a direct link to an image in Google Photos : Consult this page.
How to obtain a direct link to an image in Google Drive
- Use the ‘Get Shared Link’ option in Google Drive to get the URL
- Original Url: https://drive.google.com/file/d/XXXXX/view?usp=sharing
- Target Url: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=XXXXX
Copy the ID from the original to the target and you obtain the direct Url.
- eac_media: shortcode name
- src: absolute url of the external image